As we all know, once the glass scratches, it is very troublesome to deal with it, which is time-consuming and laborious. Next, we’d like to introduce a quick and effective way to deal with this problem.
Tianjin Uer launched a new edition of glass scratch repair tool that can comprehensively resolve your troubles about glass scratches.
1. Confirm the position of scratch. Tianjin Uer’s glass repair tool can be used to clean the whole surface of glass and mark on the back of glass that needs to be repaired.
2. For serious scratches (Such as scald by welding slag and scratch by stone gravel etc.), No.1 grinding sheet shall be used for rough grinding at first. Attach No. 1 grinding sheet to the collet and make sure it attaches firmly. Adjust the gear of adjustable speed grinder to gear 2 and start grinding. Do not add water to grind, make sure the grinding sheet contacts with glass horizontally and fully attached with the glass. The grinding force shall be even and the grinding shall be conducted steadily and repeatedly without tilt. Two thirds to four fifths overlap shall be taken for repeated operation, and there must be a certain amount of glass powder (Masks should be worn for protection) at this time. Pay attention to the change of grinding area and the temperature of glass. If it is no-tempered glass, it is necessary to stop grinding and wait the decrease of glass temperature in case the glass is overheated, and the grinding can be continued after the temperature decreases (Tempered glass is not subject to temperature restrictions). The function of No.1 grinding sheet is to remove the scratches as soon as possible. When all scratches disappeared, this rough grinding is also ended. Carefully check the grinding area and confirm all the scratches have been removed.
3. Use No.2 fine grinding sheet to conduct fine grinding until white glass powder occurs. The grinding scope shall be 15%~30% greater than the mark left by No.1 grinding sheet. During the grinding process, there will be continuous generation of glass powder. After the glass powder accumulates to a certain degree, the shearing force of grinding sheet will be greatly reduced. Thus, the grinding sheet shall be frequently cleaned with steel brush and can be used continuously after the cleaning. Observe the grinding mark and confirm the fine grinding marks of No. 2 have been replaced with rough grinding marks made by No. 1, the fine grinding is completed.
4. Polishing process. Remove the grinding sheet and replace it with polishing sheet to start polishing. The adjustable angle grinder speed can be slightly increased. Spray water in the polishing process to ensure the normal use of polishing sheet. Observe it when polishing until it is bright as new.
5. For slight scratches (such as slight scratch between glasses), it is possible to directly use No.2 grinding sheet to conduct fine grinding until the scratches disappear, and then polish them with polishing sheet. Repair completed.
6. For scratches that can be seen but not be felt, it is available to polish the scratches area directly until the scratches disappear.
7. Glass scratch repair completed.